Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Custom Creation: Baby Shower Gift Set

I was so excited when I received this order! If there's anything I really love doing, it's creating custom baby shower gifts. There's something so fun about imagining the reaction of the mama to be when she opens a custom, personalized gift that gives me a little rush. I sure hope baby Ava's mom enjoys this little outfit!

Depending on my customer load and materials on hand, an outfit like this takes between 3-5 days to complete and ship.

Comes with a custom initial onesie (color scheme your choice), an infant tutu, a crocheted hat with a clip in bow (that can be removed and clipped straight into hair) and a sweet little pair of Trumpette Mary Jane socks with a little added flair.
You can also purchase just the socks for $7.00 a pair. Bows are removable for easy washing.


Custom Baby Shower Gift Set: $25 (+ 3.00 shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment