Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

How It Works

Welcome to Tickled Pink Hairbows! I make custom creations to fit your every day needs and to fit your every day wallets. Here is how it works...

See a post with an item you like? Click the "contact me" button and send me a quick email with these items:

- name of item you'd like
- customizations (size, color, etc.)
- address

After I receive it, I'll send you one back and let you know what number you are on the list of items I have to do. I usually need about 3-4 days for clothing and 1-2 days for bow/hair orders. I do require payment up front because I do custom work and each item is done to your specifications, it's hard to sell those items to other people should you decide you don't want it. If you are not completely satisfied with your items once received, please let me know so we can work together to correct it. All of the items are made in a smoke free/pet free home.